1.- Data controller identity
The information given by the USER through any of the forms existing in the WEBSITE must be included in one or some files of which KOOLAIR,S.A. (from now on, the COMPANY) is responsible, with social address in POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL Nº 2 “LA FUENSANTA”, C/ URANO. PARCELAS 42-45, 28936 MÓSTOLES (MADRID).
2.- Scope of the treatment
The COMPANY must treat all the information given by the USER with different purposes, depending on the data gathering way:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER.
- Render the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, render, increase and improve the services to which the USER would have subscribed.
- Accurate those services to improve their quality.
- Design new services related to the previous ones.
- Achieve statistics studies that allow the COMPANY design improvements in the rendered services.
- Send information required by the USER
- Send information about the products or services hired bay the USER.
- Send information by any way, even the electronic way, about new products or services similar to those hired originally or that could interest the USER, even once finished the commercial relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER.
The USER allows the treatment of his data with the aims described above, even though of the right that has to revoke the consent sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the request or, in its case, through clicking the checkbox included in the form.
- – Information addresses
The data given by the USER to the COMPANY will not be communicated to a third party, except:
- If the communication is legally allowed.
- When the processing corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose course, performance and monitoring necessarily involve the connection between such processing and files of third parties. In that case, communication shall be legitimate to the extent of the purpose justifying it.
- When the communication to be effected is destined for the Ombudsman, the Office of Public Prosecutor, judges, courts or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the functions assigned to them. Not shall consent be required when the communication is destined to regional government authorities with functions analogous to the Ombudsman or the Court of Auditors.
4.- Characteristics of the information requested
The obligatory data of every form will be identified as it in the same form.
The denial to supply such information will avoid to make affective the service requested by the USER.
5.- Rights Exercise
The USER can exercise the rights of access, modification, deletion and opposition sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the request.
The user can exercise the rights mentioned above trough postal mail to the address POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL Nº 2 “LA FUENSANTA”, C/ URANO. PARCELAS 42-45, 28936 MÓSTOLES (MADRID), identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE, by sending ID’s photocopy and specifying the request.
6.- USER’S commitments
The USER guarantees that is older than 14 years old and the information given is precise and truthful.
The USER commits to notice the COMPANY about any modification made in the information given sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be modified.
Likewise, the user commits to keep the passwords and identification codes in secret and to report to the COMPANY, as soon as possible, any loss, removal or non-authorized access. While this report is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt of any responsibility derived of the unduly use by third parties of those passwords and identification codes.
7.- Third people data given by the USER
In case the USER provides personal data of third people with any purpose, guarantees to have previously informed those people and have acquired the consent of them to communicate those data to the COMPANY.
The user guarantees that the data subjects are over 14 years old and that the information given is precise and truthful.
The COMPANY will contrast the consent of those subjects with them through a first e-mail with non-commercial contents in which consent verification will be requested.
If any responsibility is derived from a USER’S breach of these conditions, this one must face the consequences of that breach.
8.- Cookies and monitoring archives
The user has the possibility of avoiding the cookies generation, by means of the corresponding option in the navigator. Nevertheless, if the page does not work properly, the COMPANY will not be responsible. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in any case can be associated with an identified user.
9.- Security measures
The COMPANY has taken the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data, avoiding their alteration, loss, non-authorized treatment or access, taking into account the existing technology, the nature of the data stored and the threats to which are exposed, even from the human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Nevertheless, the USER must be aware that the security measures in the Internet are not impregnable.