1.- Data controller identity
The information given by the USER through any of the forms existing in the WEBSITE must be included in one or some files of which KOOLAIR,S.A. (from now on, the COMPANY) is responsible, with social address in C/ URANO, 26 – POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL Nº 2 “LA FUENSANTA”, 28936 MÓSTOLES (MADRID).
2.- Legal basis and purpose of data handling
The COMPANY must treat all the information given by the USER with different purposes, depending on the data gathering way:
- Render the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, render, increase and improve the services to which the USER would have subscribed.
- Accurate those services to improve their quality.
- Design new services related to the previous ones.
- Achieve statistics studies that allow the COMPANY design improvements in the rendered services.
- Send information required by the USER
- Send information about the products or services hired bay the USER.
- Send information about new products or services similar to those originally contracted or which may be of interest to them by any means, including electronically, even after the commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER has ended.
The USER allows the treatment of his data with the aims described above, even though of the right that has to revoke the consent sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the request or, in its case, through clicking the checkbox included in the form.
3.- Storing data
Dissociated data: The dissociated data will be stored with no time-scale for deletion.
Customer data: The storage period for personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the Customer. Whatever the case, the period will be the minimum necessary and be as much as:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Fines in the Social Legal Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of salaries etc.); Articles 66 and following General Tax Law (accounts etc.);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions with no special time-limit)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounts, invoices etc.)
Data from candidates in selection processes: up to 1 year from when the candidate completes our form to participate in the selection processes.
Personal data from a contact form: will be kept until the request is satisfactorily completed or until consent is withdrawn.
4.- Information addresses
The data given by the USER to the COMPANY will not be communicated to a third party, except:
- If the communication is legally allowed.
- When the processing corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose course, performance and monitoring necessarily involve the connection between such processing and files of third parties. In that case, communication shall be legitimate to the extent of the purpose justifying it.
- When the communication to be effected is destined for the Ombudsman, the Office of Public Prosecutor, judges, courts or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the functions assigned to them. Not shall consent be required when the communication is destined to regional government authorities with functions analogous to the Ombudsman or the Court of Auditors.
5.- Characteristics of the information requested
The obligatory data of every form will be identified as it in the same form.
The denial to supply such information will avoid to make affective the service requested by the USER.
6.- Rights Exercise
The USER may revoke their consent and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation and transfer by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that they are a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying their request.
The USER may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation and transfer by sending a letter to the address indicated above stating that they are a USER of the WEBSITE and including a photocopy of their ID or equivalent document and specifying their request.
Furthermore, if they believe their protection of personal data rights have been violated, they can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
7.- USER’S commitments
The USER guarantees that is older than 14 years old and the information given is precise and truthful.
The USER commits to notice the COMPANY about any modification made in the information given sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be modified.
Likewise, the user commits to keep the passwords and identification codes in secret and to report to the COMPANY, as soon as possible, any loss, removal or non-authorized access. While this report is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt of any responsibility derived of the unduly use by third parties of those passwords and identification codes.
8.- Third people data given by the USER
In case the USER provides personal data of third people with any purpose, guarantees to have previously informed those people and have acquired the consent of them to communicate those data to the COMPANY.
The user guarantees that the data subjects are over 14 years old and that the information given is precise and truthful.
The COMPANY will contrast the consent of those subjects with them through a first e-mail with non-commercial contents in which consent verification will be requested.
If any responsibility is derived from a USER’S breach of these conditions, this one must face the consequences of that breach.
9.- Cookies and monitoring archives
In addition to those cookies that are strictly necessary for web browsing, such as session cookies, this website uses analytical and advertising cookies, both its own and those of third parties (Google Analytics services), which allow information to be stored in the user’s browser and which can be recovered in subsequent visits.
Cookies will not be installed on a computer unless the ACCEPT button is clicked or a willingness to browse the website is demonstrated through one of the following actions:
- Remaining on the website for more than 30 seconds
- Scrolling vertically through the website
- Clicking on any point or link on the website.
Whatever the case, the USER may block the cookies or delete those that have already been installed by means of the browser settings or by using specific applications. The user has the possibility of avoiding the cookies generation, by means of the corresponding option in the navigator. Nevertheless, if the page does not work properly, the COMPANY will not be responsible. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in any case can be associated with an identified user..
Below you will find instructions on how to manage cookies in the most common web browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, refer to Google support or the Help section of the browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, refer to Mozilla support or the Help section of the browser.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, refer to Microsoft support or the Help section of the browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, refer to Apple support or the Help section of the browser.
10.- Security measures
The COMPANY has taken the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data, avoiding their alteration, loss, non-authorized treatment or access, taking into account the existing technology, the nature of the data stored and the threats to which are exposed, even from the human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Nevertheless, the USER must be aware that the security measures in the Internet are not impregnable.