1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
To comply with the duty of disclosure established in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), the following information is provided: the company that owns www.koolair.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is KOOLAIR, S.L. with Tax ID B88190830, company with registered office at C/ URANO, 26 – POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL No. 2 “LA FUENSANTA”, 28936 MÓSTOLES (MADRID), entity registered in the Register of Companies of Madrid, Sheet M-677700, Folio 146, Volume 38070, 1st Entry (hereinafter, KOOLAIR).
TELEPHONE: +34 916450033
2. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
Any person accessing this website assumes the condition of USER and undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information contained therein to carry any out immoral activities or activities contrary to the Law or public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established by the entity.
The User is responsible for their opinions, any content they create and, in general, for all the activities that they perform. The entity cannot be held responsible for any damages or consequential losses that could derive from these activities, which are beyond its control and of which it is effectively unaware.
3. RESPONSIBILITY OF KOOLAIR
The entity will not be responsible for any possible errors that occur when accessing the WEBSITE or its contents but will do everything possible to ensure that they do not occur.
The entity reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the WEBSITE without prior notice in order to perform any necessary maintenance, repair or improvement work.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, but not limited to: databases; images; drawings; graphics; text files; audio; video and software) are the property of the entity and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations and all rights are reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs and logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of the entity.
The texts, graphic drawings, videos and audio supports that can be found on this WEBSITE, whether now or in the future, are the property of the entity and, therefore, it is not permitted to carry out any of the following:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify them, unless authorised by the entity or these actions are legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of the entity or of the legitimate holders thereof.
- Use them for any type of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the WEBSITE by any means other than those provided to USERS or those normally used on the WEBSITE.
5. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The entity is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused to the USERS, including but not limited to: content errors or omissions; lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or any malicious or harmful programmes in the website contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
The entity reserves the right to make any modifications to its WEBSITE that it deems appropriate without prior notice and can add, change or delete both contents and services provided through the WEBSITE, as well as the way in which these are presented or located on the WEBSITE.
The establishment of any hyperlinks from web pages to any of the pages of the WEBSITE of the entity shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services of the entity’s WEBSITE is not permitted.
- No “deep links” shall be established with the pages of the entity’s WEBSITE, nor shall a search engine or environment be created in relation to them.
- The website page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any brand names, tradenames, establishment signs, denomination, logos, slogans or other distinctive signs belonging to the entity.
- Under no circumstances shall the entity be responsible for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services provided to the general public on the website page on which the hyperlink to this WEBSITE is established.
- Hyperlinks shall link to the WEBSITE home page.
Hyperlinks on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. The entity accepts no responsibility for any misuse or immoral activities or activities contrary to the Law or public order carried out by users of these linked websites.
8. VALIDITY OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The entity may change the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of this website service and the conditions of use set out herein are governed by Spanish law.
Any litigious matter concerning the services provided through this website will be resolved in the consumer arbitration courts or by the mediators, or similar, to which KOOLAIR is linked at the time of the dispute, as well as the corresponding courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish law.