1. ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
This website is the responsibility of KOOLAIR, S.L. with Tax ID B88190830, company with registered office at C/ URANO, 26 – POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL No. 2 “LA FUENSANTA”, 28936 MÓSTOLES (MADRID), entity registered in the Register of Companies of Madrid, Sheet M-677700, Folio 146, Volume 38070, 1st Entry (hereinafter, KOOLAIR).
The entity respects the privacy rights of its Users and recognises the importance of protecting the personal data it collects about its Users.
The purpose of this document is to provide Users of the website with information about the processing of personal data used on this website.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED HAVING ONLY ACCESSED THE WEBSITE
3.1 What data is processed?
By simply accessing the website, the entity collects the IP address and other data relating to the connection and its origin.
The IP address is a code that identifies the User’s Internet connection at a specific time.
Only the User’s Internet access provider can identify the subscriber who was assigned a certain IP address at a specific time.
By the very nature of the server that supports the website, the User’s IP address is automatically logged, together with the date and time of access.
3.2 What is this data used for?
This data is used solely to manage the normal use of the website and to perform statistical analyses on the use of the website.
3.3 Who is given access to the data?
The entity does not provide this information to any third party, unless it is obliged to do so by law (e.g. an official request in the framework of a police investigation).
3.4 Lawful processing
The legal basis for processing an IP address is the technological necessity needed to provide the website.
3.5 Duration of data processing
IP addresses will be stored for a period of 1 month.
4. THE USER’S RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Data protection regulations guarantee Users the following rights:
- Access: Allows the User to know what information is held, where it has been obtained from, to whom it has been provided and for what uses it has been processed.
- Rectification: Allows the User to rectify any erroneous or out-of-date data.
- Deletion: Allows the User to stop their data from being processed.
- Opposition: Allows the User to stop the use of their data for a specific purpose.
- Restriction: Allows the User to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that they are kept for a subsequent purpose.
- Portability: Allows the User to obtain a copy of their data in electronic format and, in certain circumstances, to request that it be communicated to another service provider. This is only applicable for computerised processing carried out with the consent of the User or for the fulfilment of a contract.
- Revocation of consent: Allows the User, where applicable, to withdraw their consent for the processing of their data.
These rights may require the User requesting them to be identified and their identity linked to the data processed by the entity.
However, the entity cannot establish this link with any of the data it processes by simply accessing the website, unless the User is able to provide certain identification documentation (for example, a certificate from their Internet access provider indicating the IP address assigned to them on a specific date and at a specific time).
Users are informed that they may exercise the aforementioned rights before the entity, as well as revoke their consent to the processing if they have given it, by writing to the above address or by email to email@example.com.
If Users require further information in this regard or consider that their right to data protection has been violated, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.aepd.es)
5. OTHER PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Cookies and similar
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s browser and can be read subsequently by the entity. In this way, cookies allow various functionalities, such as, for example, recognising a User who has previously accessed the website and being able to analyse the use of the web service in order to improve it.
However, it is not possible to identity the User from the cookies used by the entity unless the User provides additional information through other means, which can then be linked to the cookies that have been downloaded.
For more information, please consult the Cookies Policy.
5.2 Contact form
KOOLAIR will process the data provided on the contact form in order to answer the contact request.
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimises the treatment is the consent of the user, expressed at the time the contact request is sent.
- Retention period: The data will be processed for the time necessary to resolve the user’s request for contact. Subsequently, they will be blocked and kept for 3 years in order to deal with any possible liabilities arising from the processing.
5.3 “Work with us” Form
KOOLAIR will process the data provided on the “Work with us” form, in order to manage the data included on your CV for the current selection processes, and any others in the future
- Legal basis: The legal basis that legitimises the processing is the consent of the candidate, expressed at the time their CV is sent.
- Retention period: The data will be processed for as long as is necessary to resolve the application and for one year in the event that the application is of interest for any future selection processes.
6. SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
The tool used to send commercial communications by e-mail will include links and tiny, transparent images that will be associated with your e-mail address. In this way, when one of these images is downloaded or the links contained in the e-mail accessed, KOOLAIR can determine, for statistical purposes, whether the e-mail has been opened or whether a link has been accessed from the e-mail. These devices can be prevented by configuring the e-mail manager or programme to prevent the automated downloading of images, or by not accessing the links included in the e-mails received.
In each communication, the user may choose not to receive this type of information using the specific unsubscribing methods, or by requesting, where appropriate, the right to revoke consent, opposition or deletion.
7. MORE INFORMATION